One grey elephant balancing...
23 yrs old
Try to balance having fun, working hard, feeling and looking good! I want to feel proud about my body, my health and my life!
This is the end of uncontrolled & unenjoyable unhealthy eating and the start of health and fitness and being in control and proud of my body and my life.
Not much left to lose physically, but a lot to gain mentally! I am doing the Tone it Up plan at the moment and LOVING IT.
SW: 64kg (27 April 2011)
CW: 61kg (22 Aug 2011)
New gym gear - techno socks and bra
Head-to-Toe massage and sauna
New one-piece and boardies
GW: ~56-58kg + toned
$200 on ASOS or Forever21 etc. This number is within the ideal BMI weight range, plus taking into account my small frame (thanks mum!)
No thinspo/pro-ana/ED here please!
I love my food, so reading about how much other people DON'T eat doesn't help you or me.
- eighteen-and-getting-lean reblogged this from strongfit
- to-kick-ass-and-feel-better likes this
- becomehealthyand-happy reblogged this from hot-beach-body
- tanlinesandflatstomachs reblogged this from r-a-c-e-t-h-e-d-r-e-a-m-inactive
- hot-beach-body reblogged this from r-a-c-e-t-h-e-d-r-e-a-m-inactive
- getfitthinandhappy reblogged this from lyposuckit
- Show more notes